[Magdalen] a question you should never ask at Walmart

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 23:09:40 UTC 2015

I've learned to patronize the local Hispanic grocers because the produce is
cheaper. Especially citrus! Also a couple of them buy their eggs from local
farmers, so when the Mennonite kid up the road says his hens aren't laying,
I can go there. (I'd rather buy from David because I know how he treats his
hens, but you do what you can!)