[Magdalen] Washington Post article on involuntary hospitalization of the mentally ill

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu Feb 5 00:19:21 UTC 2015

Bathroom doesn't give a "get down to business" girl enough time.  It takes
me a couple of months to get through an issue there.

I love the fiction -- and nearly everything else.  I'm not a dance
aficionado (though I used to be), but even these articles keep me reading.
But (was it Grace?  like Grace), I'm a cereal-box reader.  I'll read nearly
everything.  When I used to read the NY Review of Books, it took me hours
to read the personals, and I wasn't even "looking."

Maybe committing myself to ONLY NYer, and doing tablet on the plane, would
be the way to go.  Except I don't want to take my tablet, only my phone.
I'm even debating whether to take my very fine camera, because my phone's
nearly as good....

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY