[Magdalen] Keith update & thanks for prayers

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu Feb 5 00:42:40 UTC 2015

Sally, I am really glad to hear the good news part of Keith's news, and
sorry that further tests and/or treatment are in order.

I think a lot about what modern conditions do to our organs, being part of
a family that experiences kidney/bladder problems.  There are chemical
plants everywhere we breathe, weird things in the soil and water and meat.
Our precious bodies evolve to handle these things much more slowly than our
society invents/develops them.  We kill ourselves without even intending or
realizing it.  My mother's generation certainly never thought cigarettes
might damage or kill them.  What don't we know about?

I pray for Keith's healing, and for serenity for you both.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu