[Magdalen] Is it spring yet?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 16:54:52 UTC 2015

When I lived in Wisconsin the joke was always that we wanted the groundhog
to see his shadow because it meant ONLY six more weeks of winter. I note
that this year both Punxsatawney Phil in PA and Jimmy the groundhog in WI
took a bite out of their handlers, which seems to me like a perfectly good
response to having their hibernation disturbed.