[Magdalen] National TEC policy on Alcohol in the Church

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 17:58:07 UTC 2015

The priest who was responsible for my decamping from my long-time parish in
TN decreed that ALL coffee served at the church must be decaf "because I
said so" which was his usual reason for anything. (He was also about 5'7
which might explain a few things.) I noted when I attended my late ex's
memorial service that coffee was once again served in both kinds.