[Magdalen] Tonight's (solo) dinner.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Feb 7 04:22:10 UTC 2015

Anna and the boy are enjoying (sic) train food as they wend their way toward Sacramento and a belated family celebration of his 17th birthday (can any of you from Back When even believe it?!).  I, however, am having some relaxed Food Fun.

First, leftover Black Bean With Bacon Soup.  Black beans, potatoes, carrots, bacon, salt, pepper, garlic, onion, red wine vinegar, and I think a couple teaspoons of Huy Fong Chili Garlic Sauce (doesn't show through in the frozen leftover, so I can't really tell, though I do recall using some the Saturday in question).  With some taco-sized flour tortillas, and nummy nummy nummy.

Second, Fresh Shrimp Salsa.  Hot salsa roja, tiny shrimp, some pre-made "95% avocado" guacamole, and yes, some chili garlic sauce to add back the heat the shrimp and guacamole took away.  Chill, serve with Cool Ranch Doritos.

Third, a Double Dose of Prilosec.

Ha!