[Magdalen] Gone Tomorrow?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 18:12:23 UTC 2015

On Sat, Feb 7, 2015 at 10:28 AM, Jim Guthrie <jguthrie at pipeline.com> wrote:

> Fox has set the bar for Truth (not to mention Justice and the American Way)
> so low while enjoying considerable ratings success, that maybe the networks
> are going to join the bandwagon?
>
> It is the era of Truthiness, after all

It's all such lightweight reporting on the main networks...the worst
is ABC, where, with Diane Sawyer (whom I like and do no blame for
this) seems to have adopted a style in which "We'll have the latest
developments from Ukraine in a minute, but first, take a look at this
sweet little kitten!" is not much of an exaggeration.

If you really want the news, it seems the best places to turn are
nytimes.com and news.bbc.co.uk.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA