[Magdalen] Gone Tomorrow?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Feb 7 18:22:19 UTC 2015

In a message dated 2/7/2015 1:12:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

If  you really want the news, it seems the best places to turn are
nytimes.com  and news.bbc.co.uk.>>>

The PBS Evening News (USA) isn't bad, either, but it's a longer
format than the Big Three USA Networks, and I don't want anything
to cut into my daily "Seinfeld" episodes   :-)

To fill in the gaps, I've mentioned before the excellent weekly, "This
Week".

I do get the major stories online from the New York Times, as well.

I haven't any experience with BBC, though I do watch the schedule
of BBC-America for Star Trek TNG episodes!

David Strang.