[Magdalen] What are we reading?

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Sun Feb 8 17:22:22 UTC 2015

You may want to check out the PBS channel for the Roku. That's where I
watched the first episode of Grantchester (I enjoyed it, but have not
managed to return for the later episodes.) Though I don't know how long
after airing they keep episodes. But they are free of charge on the PBS
channel.

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins