[Magdalen] Dio TX Council today

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 04:47:09 UTC 2015

Actually Dio Tx is the largest of 5 dios in the state and is huge. The LA border west to nearly SanAntonio and east and north of Dallas then spurn to the Gulf of Mexico... So not just the greater metro Houston area

Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 8, 2015, at 9:24 AM, Christopher Hart <cervus51 at gmail.com> wrote:

I am not Lynn, but the diocese of Texas encompasses the greater Houston
area. Dallas is in the Diocese of Dallas.

--

Christopher Hart