[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 04:04:01 UTC 2015

Please pray for Allen, son of my friend Pat R. I hadn't seen or heard from
Pat since I got back from Florida, partly on account of my crud, partly
also because she lives in Waynesboro, but mostly because of this. Allen had
a bad fall at work on the 28th of January and has been in the neurotrauma
unit in Roanoke since. He has severe head trauma and is on the ventilator.
They have not been successful at getting him off it or really at reducing
his sedation a whole lot. They are wanting to send him to Atlanta to the
same place Gabby Giffords went. Pat is doing about as well as can be
expected, which is about as well as any mom would be in the same situation.
Her husband, Allen's stepdad, is a TBI survivor, so she knows what Allen is
up against.