[Magdalen] Please help me understand

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Feb 10 17:39:09 UTC 2015

In a message dated 2/10/2015 12:29:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ricklmashburn at gmail.com writes:

Hey...>>>

I've lived all my life in the land of the Lutherans and Roman  Catholics,
(or completely out of the USA in Germany) and I'm curious what  it's
like to live in the Bible Belt where there seems to be such a desire  to
impose one's religious tenets on others.

Not that Lutherans and Catholics don't get involved in similar  pursuits,
but it doesn't seem to be so all pervasive as it is in the Bible  Belt.

David Strang - In Luzerne County Pennsylvania which is the only  county
                      in  the USA with a Slavic majority, and where the
overwhelming
                       population is Roman Catholic.