[Magdalen] Please help me understand

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 19:01:51 UTC 2015

Yeah, Jay, but would he need a US passport?

But hey, out of respect for our Texas sibs here, let's be clear that we're not talking about all Texans! I mean, there's been plenty of stupidity carried out in the name of well, I don't know what, by Virginians (Think requiring transvaginal ultrasounds for women seeking abortions.), by Alabama governors, by other idiotic groups.
Let's not get on our high horse and think we are better than those Texans!