[Magdalen] Quick return.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Feb 13 14:41:45 UTC 2015

I e-filed my CA state taxes this past Saturday, and in the dead of last night my return was direct-deposited to my bank account.  Amazing.  My Fed taxes still get hardcopy-mailed, but by sending in very early February I should have it back reasonably close to soon like in previous years.  I mailed Fed as early as possible, due to a report I read a few weeks ago that due to staffing problems, returns can expect to be significantly delayed this year.  I knew mine wouldn't necessarily, because I'm so simple what with my 1040EZ and all that, but still, I didn't want to risk it.  This year's return is strictly about replenishing over half of my now-zero savings thanks to the new engine.