[Magdalen] Washington Post article on involuntary hospitalization of the mentally ill

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 17:51:06 UTC 2015

The biggest problem I see with commitment laws is that they are
discriminate treatment of the so-called "mentally ill".  They have the
court system deciding what someone's "diagnosis" is and then shafting them
for it.  Brain disorders are medical disorders.

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8