[Magdalen] Prayer Request

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 00:00:15 UTC 2015

In my experience almost everything requires 'approval' with insurance over
and above a visit to the doc.  And it's probably getting worse these days.
Even more so if one is in a health care org like a PPO or HMO.  Layers of
approval sometimes.

When my oldest daughter was severely depressed in college and we  had to
bring her home for a semester, that needed approval to see a therapist AND
the sessions were doled out 4 at a time, requiring approval for the next 4.
I realized that if she had been a bit older and had to do all the 'required'
stuff (a kind word), she might have taken her life for all the 'stuff' we
had to go through.  Sigh.  Giving thanks that she got help and things
improved and she returned to school for the next semester and is a healthy
and happy 37 year old.

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com