[Magdalen] Feeling Overwhelmed

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 01:56:17 UTC 2015

Jim, I pray for you both every day.

Speaking from the nurse's shoes for just a minute, can you have a serious
talk with Marcy about back injuries in the over-40 aides? Not because
*she's* heavy, but simply because *they* are more at risk due to their age.
I consider myself lucky not to have had one, mostly because I refused to
lift anyone I didn't think I could, and always insisted on help, even
though some of my co-workers made fun of me. I'm a small person and not
weak at all, but I know my limits.