[Magdalen] Morning, afternoon.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Feb 14 04:32:33 UTC 2015

In a message dated 2/13/2015 11:02:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

Cold and  >>>>
If their predictions come true, we'll have the coldest period here at  the
edge of the Pennsylvania Poconos in about 20 years upcoming.   There
is some snow, too, but nothing like MA and ME.

It's nothing by Upper Midwestern standards, but lows of -2 F to -6 F  are
noteworthy here, and a strain on the heating systems.

I just hope my outfit keeps my propane tanks filled.  I do have some  of
the electric heat on as well.

The dogs - Chihuahuas and a Min-Pin - do NOT like it one bit.

Neither does this transplanted Upper Midwesterner, raised in USDA
Climate Zone 3b, and where -30 F was commonplace.

David Strang - Happy to be in USDA Climate Zone  6a.