[Magdalen] Morning, afternoon.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sat Feb 14 17:11:43 UTC 2015

I have returned home from a week in Miami to storm warnings and record cold
temps and wind chills forecast for tomorrow.  It is still snowing in
Buffalo, but more lightly than it did all morning.  Have retrieved my dog
from the dog sitter.  Have got stuck in the driveway, and my 2 neighbors
helped push me in as far as we could.  Have shoveled quite a bit.  Now it's
time for a rest.  Church is cancelled tomorrow.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu