[Magdalen] Feeling Overwhelmed

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Feb 14 20:02:41 UTC 2015

Back brace here for those times we go to doctor or less often than before, restaurants. And I know how hard it is to have to keep eliminating choices when there are so few left when dealing with one's own body - heartbreaker for mom and me every time.
Prayers continue for you and Marcy.
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone