[Magdalen] Brrrrr...

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sun Feb 15 21:41:11 UTC 2015

At 4PM here it's -2F, with a predicted low tonight of -18. And that's real
temperatures - none of this sissy "wind chill" stuff.

And, got a call from my freeze alarm in Mass. just now, that the furnace has
gone off and the temperature inside is 45. Low tonight there predicted to
be -5. If son Thomas can't get out there today or tomorrow AM, I'll have to
drive down early tomorrow.

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com