[Magdalen] Brrrrr...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Feb 15 22:21:15 UTC 2015

In a message dated 2/15/2015 4:41:35 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
charles.wohlers at verizon.net writes:

At 4PM  here it's -2F, with a predicted low tonight of -18. And that's real

temperatures >>>>>

At 5 PM it's 7 F here at the edge of the Poconos of Pennsylvania, with
a predicted low of -10 F.  If that low occurs, it will be the coldest  in
nearly
twenty years.  I hope the heating forces are up to this.

I realize I've really gotten soft on this winter stuff, living here as I
have for
going on 30 years.  There was a long weekend in late January the  year
before my move.  In West Central Wisconsin it plunged into the  30's+
below zero F (real temperatures) with highs of -10 F, and ferocious  winds
of 40-50 mph.  All the windows and doors in my house there iced  over.  It
was
unreal even having experienced Upper Midwest winters for over
40 years.

I guess I can't really complain about this current weather.

David Strang.