[Magdalen] Prayers for my church

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 00:48:28 UTC 2015

My prayers. I am in much the same boat minus the negative people. We are
vacant and struggling financially but with a rich outreach program. We have
a regular supply priest
And I do services when he is not there. I am all in favor of extended
vacancies so that folks have a chance to grow together and fiend their
talents and deal with their flaws. This rarely is done, imnsho, with a
priest in residence. The priest gets the blame instead.

Marilyn

--
Marilyn Cepeda