[Magdalen] Brrrrr...

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 01:06:10 UTC 2015

The Cape Cod blizzard seems to be mostly over.  Probably 8-10 inches, and
lots and lots of wind-blown snow.  We never lost power, so have spent the
day reading, playing on the interwebs, having popcorn and hot chocolate.

The most amazing thing was that two younger friends (maybe mid 40's) came
over with a top of the line snow blower and a shovel, and have cleared off
our driveway, and shoveled our path from the front door to the driveway.
They did in 45 minutes what would taken these three old ladies all of
tomorrow to do, and they did it before a layer of ice formed over the top.

I'd be feeling pretty good, except ANOTHER storm is due here Tuesday
morning, with ANOTHER 5-8 inches.

Eleanor