[Magdalen] Brrrrr...

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 16 17:43:09 UTC 2015

On 16/02/2015 16:33, Charles Wohlers wrote:

> Meanwhile, got out my snowshoes, so that once I get down to Mass. I
> can go out back and tack scions from the apple trees for grafting next
> month (makes new little trees). And this AM I heard the chickadees
> making their early spring dee-dee call. Spring will come!!!!!

We're in snowdrop season here and the shops have started getting
daffodils in so things are improving. They have been warned not to put
them near food in case somebody thinks they are food and tries eating
them.  Given the number of immigrants from many different countries we
now have that is possible.

Roger