[Magdalen] Christ the King Anglican

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Mon Feb 16 18:19:59 UTC 2015

On 16/02/2015 16:45, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> Well, I guess I'm wondering how he can be functioning as a priest, if he's been deposed...

A number of priests were deposed at the same time for abandoning the
communion of the church, presumably by afiliating to another ecclesial
body and failing to conform to the discipline and canons of TEC.  There
were, as far as I know, no allegations of moral impropriety by any of
the deposed priests and it is up to any denomination who it allows to be
licensed within their denomination.

Roger