[Magdalen] an arrest at Target

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 19:21:45 UTC 2015

Was waiting for the gf in the car at Target.

One fellow, late-twenties to early thirties, over 6' and over
200 pounds, rather unkempt. Surrounded near the outer
edge of the parking lot by:

Two St. Augustine police cars
One K9 unit
One sheriff's SUV
Two motorcycles
One ambulance
One fire engine
Total = 9 police officers, 1 German shepherd, 2 EMTs, 4 fire fighters

Suspect handcuffed and being soothed by two police officers, a
woman and a 6'7" man. Took them a good twenty minutes to get
him to stop bouncing on his toes and laughing&crying and into
the ambulance.

I happened to be waiting at the traffic light next to the hospital
when the entire convoy passed (minus the fire truck), headed for
the emergency room.

It's so great that we've saved so much of our taxpayer lucre by
closing those psychiatric hospitals.
-M