[Magdalen] Prayers for Keith

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 20:38:12 UTC 2015

"Mostly when radiologists are asked what they think, they generally think
there is another appropriate investigation that could earn them a lot more
money".

Truer words were never spoken! I am glad the diagnosis turned out to be no
worse than what it was. And believe it or not, these deposits could have
been caused by something as simple as a virus or even a drug reaction. I
wouldn't lay it all to diet/alcohol though he will likely have to be
abstemious for awhile/