[Magdalen] Prayers for a suffering cat

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 05:42:01 UTC 2015

The terrible thing about companions is that their lives are short --
actually a very good thing for them, since they will generally not outlive
their human companion, but it still hurts to have to see our loved little
one suffer.

And yet many of us cannot imagine life without them.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente

On Tue, Feb 17, 2015 at 12:33 AM, Richard S. Crawford <richard at underpope.com