[Magdalen] Snow has stopped

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 12:47:16 UTC 2015

Well, we only got about 6" total, which is a Good Thing.  It's beautiful, and from the sound of the forecast, it won't be doing any melting for the rest of the week.
My pipes are still frozen, and I enjoyed a hot shower at my daughter's yesterday afternoon, but I have propane heat, the outdoor hydrants are working so there is water available for the horses, and silk long underwear is wonderful!

I always like to have one big snowfall a winter, so this is it (I hope!). Now, bring on spring!!!