[Magdalen] Snow has stopped

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 23:38:23 UTC 2015

I continue to be thankful that I'd scheduled no east coast trips in February
(some voice of experience from about 10 years ago...) Next trip I'm headed
Nashville way to Sewanee (fly/drive) the first week of March. Keeping my
fingers crossed... that should be crocus weather for them.

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck