[Magdalen] A quarter century...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 02:23:38 UTC 2015

My biggest memory of 'cattle call' mentality regarding church was filling
the parking lot, bumper to bumper, side to side. Once you got there unless
you were the first (row) or the last, you were there to stay until Mass let
out and the lot started emptying...  and M-F said parking lot, a huge block
of asphalt, was the 'playground'... now, I know things have changed and
there are trees, medians, 'stripes'!! even, and play ground equipment....
but NOT in the '(19)60s.

Lynn

My email has changed to: houstonKLR at gmail.com

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com