[Magdalen] Westminster.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:03:21 UTC 2015

Well, I don't care for terriers, even though I grew up with one. My
favorites are the Herding and Working groups. Ot's a personal thing,
obviously. The BIS is simply about which dog is the best example of not
only its breed, but its group, and I disagreed mightily with that choice.
I'm not a particular fan of beagles, but she didn't strike me as a really
great one, either. I thought the English Springer was the best last night,
although I was secretly pulling for either the Portuguese Water Dog or the
Shih Tzu, neither of which breed would I particularly want to own. S/O,
having grown up with Springers, was smitten.