[Magdalen] Westminster.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 16:20:20 UTC 2015

In a message dated 2/18/2015 10:03:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

S/O,
having grown up with Springers, was  smitten.>>>

One winter Sunday afternoon, durng my internship (we had them in
those days) 1962-63, I heard mention there was a dog show just across
the street at the Minneapolis Armory from my residence that year at
the old Minneapolis General Hospital (Now Hennepin County Hospital).

It was snowy and cold, and so I just walked across the street.  I  didn't
see any of the judging, but the kenneling area was open to the  public.
I took one look at the Miniature Schnauzers and it was all over.  I  guess
you'd call it love at first sight.  I had no idea a dog could be so
beautiful.
During the succeeding forty years or so, I had 11 of them and loved
every one.

David Strang.