[Magdalen] Westminster.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 17:00:24 UTC 2015

One of my friends has a golden who seems incredibly dumb.
One day, as Penny was looking beseechingly into my face,
I realized that she just couldn't see. She's about as far-sighted
as a dog can be. She can see a squirrel 100 yards away, but
almost nothing within a range of five or six feet. My face was
just a big blur to her.

Jack Russells are ratters, and all the ratters have excellent
close & medium vision and motion perception.

I had an attack of extreme stupidity once and went to visit a
friend at Hilton Head. While there, a scandal broke. The brats
at the elementary school were picking up neighbors' cats and
little dogs on the way to school and feeding them to the
alligators at recess. Probably all grew up to be hedge fund
managers.

And so to church ...
-M