[Magdalen] Westminster.

H Angus hangus at ctcn.net
Wed Feb 18 22:32:31 UTC 2015

I've got two dogs. The corgi mix is just smart enough to get along fine, but not a brainiac. The Brittany spaniel, OTOH, is way smarter than she needs to be, and I feel guilty that I haven't made her into a Obedience champion, with super-advanced tasks on top of that. Frankly, I'm pretty sure I bore her.

Heather