[Magdalen] Westminster.

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 03:30:00 UTC 2015

I couldn't have asked for a better match than Malcolm - my Cavalier King
Charles Spaniel who turned 6 on December 20. (How does the time go so
fast???) He didn't get the empathetic gene...he's oblivious to my
moods...but otherwise he and I are very well matched.

He's the first dog I've owned as an adult. I'm quite concerned that I may
not be able to function on the day he crosses the Rainbow Bridge. That's
probably why I cried like a baby at the thought of Isis dying on Downton
Abbey this week.

Peace, Rick