[Magdalen] Everett's got a brand new bed.

M J [Mike] Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Feb 19 04:09:24 UTC 2015

To be delivered on Saturday.  A Serta full with foundation and frame.  More than I cared to pay, but it's about getting what you pay for.  Since he moved in in 2011, he's been on what is now a 23-yr-old queen futon with a totally failed wooden foundation.  It was filled with years of hairline cracks as it was, but when a big boy sleeps on it for years, it kinda goes to be with Jesus.  So, new bed, and smaller, so he'll have more room.  It was a good futon, literally top of the line, with two layers of "solid foam" in it rather than the typical one layer.  And to make sure Ev understood its historical significance, I told him long ago he was conceived on it.  Ah, life.  (Or at least the generation of it.)