[Magdalen] Westminster.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Thu Feb 19 13:59:20 UTC 2015

Rick, I had a huge depression when I lost Tessa, the PUPPY that I got the
day before my ordination to the priesthood.  She was also the first dog I
owned as an adult, and I thought I would die when she disappeared.  She was
(so I thought) my soul mate, THE DOG of my life, and was born on my
daughter's birthday.  She was very big on empathy, and saw me through many
trials and tribulations, including my brother's final illness and death,
and the major depression that followed that.  But I'm here to say that life
goes on, and other very good dogs do come to us.  My advice is to rescue
your next one -- there's also a very special bond that forms from that, IMO.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu