[Magdalen] Jennifer Durand+, RIP

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 17:58:36 UTC 2015

Jennifer sat next to me in New Testament class.  I loved her joy and
commitment.  I knew she was going to be a wonderful priest.  I had no idea
how wonderful.  Knowing the love and support she and the COOS congregation
had for each other, it's obvious she was a marvelous priest right to the
end.  Thank God she was able to live out her call, albeit in a way she
could not have imagined.  I know she is now free of the constraints of her
body, and in the loving arms of God.

Eleanor