[Magdalen] Westminster.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 18:21:11 UTC 2015

I didn't know I loved hounds, either, until one adopted me several years ago. Some neighbor kids had named him Fred, and he was terrific. Then a little later another hound, a female, tried to adopt me, but as she would have made dog #4 at that point, I couldn't keep her, and I talked the no-kill shelter in a neighboring county into taking her, even though they weren't supposed to. If I had the fencing for it, I'd have a hound rescue place!
It's funny, though, because I've never thought of beagles as hounds, per se. Hounds are Blue Ticks, Black and Tans, Red Ticks, Red Bones, Bloodhounds, etc.