[Magdalen] Westminster.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 03:11:50 UTC 2015

In a message dated 2/19/2015 11:20:59 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

We had a  wonderful >>>>

Of the nine Miniature Schnauzers I had over a 40+ year period,
there were three of them that were completely inseparable.   Wherever
I was in the house or outside, they were there, usually no more than
10 feet away.

All of the dogs had their own very special personalities, of course,
and I dearly loved them all.

I always fed them dry dog food which was constantly available to them,  and
there were the additional table scraps.  They were all a healthy  bunch,
and most ended up 15+ years apiece.

My current other half has a completely different dog philosophy, and  is
very much into "wet" dog food which he tends to hand feed.  As a  result,
our present four dogs (chihuahua's and Miniature Pincher) hover  around
him constantly looking for yet another snack.  I don't think they are
especially
interested in Wilfred.  Instead they are interested in food.

Most reports I've read indicate that dogs prefer food to anything, and  I
thus can't help but feel the current group of dogs are not really  attracted
to any human but rather the food that gets hand fed to them.

David S.