[Magdalen] Snow in the Valley

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 18:21:55 UTC 2015

We have to go dig out the cars. I don't know that we ever did get any of
the rain. It was supposed to melt/wash away some of the snow...yeah well.
No church for me today either, whether they had it or not. Marathon women's
basketball games yesterday afternoon, yay!  Monster game between Minnesota
and Michigan, double OT with Minnesota winning and their big center, Amanda
Zahui B, in absolute beast mode. Good way to occupy a ridiculously stupidly
snowy day.