[Magdalen] Slimming the Diocese.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Feb 23 17:34:44 UTC 2015

In a message dated 2/23/2015 12:22:31 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us writes:

Marshall  refused to discuss the issue.>>>>

I don't doubt your experience with +Marshall.

I'm just having trouble with such complaints having been singing
in choir at his consecration, and having numerous dealings  (admittedly
liturgical/musical) through the years.  There seemed no inkling  of
any troubles to us rank and file laypersons.

I thought, frankly, that he would have made a good Presiding Bishop.

It all very disappointing.

David Strang.