[Magdalen] Spiralizer?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 15:46:36 UTC 2015

Depends on what kind you want, Grace. There is a perfectly adequate kind
called a "Vegetti" available at WalMart and CVS for around $10. It operates
by hand (twisting motion) but only makes one kind of strands, spaghetti
shaped. If that's all you want, it will work fine for you. If you want one
that will make more shapes, such as flat noodles too, I recommend the
Paderno, which is a hand-cranked machine. I got mine from Amazon for a bit
over $30. It's a tad bulky to store but it has 3 blades and is easy to use.
I like the different options.