[Magdalen] Oscars Schmoscars

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 16:49:21 UTC 2015

We watched Gone Girl the other evening (having figured out Redbox).
Everybody's a critic, of course, and *I* thought it was crap.

When we got here, we discovered the cable box has place for
a thumb drive. Note to self: next year pack the streaming sticks.
The verdict on ATTuverse: internet pretty fast, TV sux. Their
programming seems to have been written by fifty monkeys with
Smartphones, the help screens by blind bipolar mice.
-M