[Magdalen] Please add to Prayer Request Summary

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 22:00:29 UTC 2015

For Rhoda Votaw, wife of Good Shepherd's Priest-in-Charge, The Rev.
Alastair Votaw.  Rhoda is being treated for a recurrence of glioblastoma,
an aggressive brain cancer.

Please pray for Anna Gray Prior, wife of The Rev. Greg Prior.  Anna Gray
has just begun treatment for Mantle Cell Lymphoma, a very rare form of
lymphoma.

Please pray for my cousin Beth Connolly who is in hospice care.  She has
metastatic cancer, with probably liver origin.

Please pray for Christina and Robert Wilder (my son and his wife).
Christina has had a complicated miscarriage.

Thank you,
Ginga