[Magdalen] Oscars Schmoscars

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 06:35:20 UTC 2015

I think it is great that folks enjoy watching stuff that I do not
necessarily value. We seldom go to the movies, not due to any nefarious
plot to harm film-makers, but simply because the films do not interest us,
most of the time.

I find myself sucked in by my desire to work on several arrangements I am
doing, in hope of them being performed one day, and I don't really like to
stop.

My spouse has several irons in the fire which take up all of her time.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford
on this Earth.”  -- *Roberto Clemente