[Magdalen] end of life documents (was Re: Rant)

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 18:14:57 UTC 2015

In a message dated 2/25/2015 12:59:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jhandsfield at att.net writes:

I  omitted also saying that Marcy and I have each planned our funerals
which are  now on file at St. Bede’s, Atlanta.  I’ve prepaid all fees for the
services and interment of our ashes in St. Bede’s Memorial  Garden.>>>>

I've done the prepaid cremation and interment of ashes for both  Wilfred
and myself.  I had my mother's and my Aunt Helen's funerals all  planned
long in advance, but I haven't done mine or Wilfred's.

I should get busy to do the same.

David S.