[Magdalen] Oscars Schmoscars

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Feb 25 18:55:23 UTC 2015

In a message dated 2/25/2015 1:41:03 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jguthrie at pipeline.com writes:

We  watch Spaceballs (and other Mel Brooks movies - Producers, History of
the
World Part 1, Blazing Saddles, etc.) from time to time when we need a
laugh.>>>>

So do we.

It's to the point now where we parrot dialog from the movies.

"Kippers?"

"You men are all alike; six or eight quick ones and then you are off  to
boast and brag with the boys"

"Put ze Kindels bec!"

"Ovaltine?"

"Taffeta dear, taffeta.  It wrinkles so easily"

"Bring me a lyre.  No, not a liar but a lyre!"

"Is it true how you people are gifted?   Oohh - it's twu it's  twu!

And on and on it goes.

David S.